Friday, October 21, 2005

Photo with Johno

Pagoda
My friend Johno is in town for NYMS at Cascade and he had a little time to kill in between lectures, so we drove over to the Japanese Gardens to burn some film. (Which more accurately should be clichéd: capture some pixels on flash memory, but I don't like the way that sounds.) The gardens are beautiful and today were exceptionally gorgeous with clear skies and temps in the upper 60s. I only wish we could have stayed for longer. Here's another shot I liked.

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

Just looking at this pic again... Jas, you have some great shots... i.e. MT HOOD!

I had a great time down there. Hope you and Christa are enjoying the chicken... for the next week. ;-)

peace.
johno~

Sun Oct 23, 05:56:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

Yeah dude you hooked us up! We've been gnawing away at those tasty birds since you left. And I finished off the Flyin' Pie today as well. You should come back more often. How about Saturday? The chrurch is doing a halloween thing and Christa and I are going to do a circus/clown room, I'd you to come and make baloon animals--plus the kids would love it. Then we could all go to TLC together on Sunday.

Tue Oct 25, 12:23:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts