Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Missing Food Group


I love popsicles, in fact when there are none in the freezer, I complain to Christa. I eat one nearly every day and when I am finished my dog comes and plays tug-of-war with the stick while it is still in my mouth. I don’t think any of my friends have the same affection for the frozen bits of yum as I do.

Here in Colorado, however; I have met my match. Griffin loves popsicles and he asks for them by name every chance he gets. In fact, if he is blue you can change his mood immediately by offering him one. He knows he only gets one per day, but will try to sneak it by you by asking when your guard might be down, plus he is so cute when he says it: pa-si-cle?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Too cute! Glad you are getting to enjoy your nephew so much.

You are coming back, right? We're just waiting for the blog entry, "Staying in Colorado Indefinitely"!

Fri Aug 12, 11:18:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

Now this is cool. Did you know that the popsicle was invented by an 11 year old boy who left his drink out over night in the winter with a straw in it? When he turned 20 he was still making them for friends and his kids called them "Pop's 'sicle" so that is what he called them. Check this link my Mom sent me: Popsicles Turn 100.

Wed Aug 24, 10:14:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts