Friday, August 05, 2005

Road to Colorado


Packed up the family and went to see the Colorado Hills on Thursday. It has been far too long since we've seen all of them and this is a good time to make the trip. We took the Land Cruiser and it amazingly averaged 16 miles to the gallon! (I have my good friend Brian to thank for that, he gave the old girl quite a tune-up before we left.) One of the few things we are missing in Portland is Sonic, so it is a major event for Christa and I when we see our first one. I love cherry lime-ades.

I am looking forward to some fun times in the next few weeks with my Colorado family. Look out G, here comes uncle J!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori Ann said...

mmmm...have one for the Clarks. My favorite is the cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper. Have a safe fun trip. Say hello to Kim and Blake for us!

Fri Aug 05, 07:21:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

Will do. I thought of you guys when we passed a Cracker Barrel today...

Fri Aug 05, 10:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

No way, one of my favorite parts of the trip is Wyo! When we leave here we are driving up to see my folks and we will cross the entire state south to north. I'll take pictures and build an argument against everyone's assertions that it is an unpleasant, necessary evil that must only be crossed because you want to get to the other side. :P

Sun Aug 07, 12:36:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hope you guys have a great trip! Tell the fam hello for all of us.

Sun Aug 07, 05:45:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Steven said...

We got your page when you were at Rubios last week. Rhonda got part of your page saying that you were at "Soni..", but couldn't figure out what you were talking about until we saw the blog. Ha!

Oddly enough, we had dinner at Rubios in Portland last Monday and I ate at Sonic in Orange County last Wednesday.

What are the chances?

Thanks for keeping us up on the good times. You're making us all jealous.

We miss you a lot! Don't forget to invite us over to see the treehouse when you get back.

Wed Aug 10, 05:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts