Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

In case you were wondering, I'm eating a combination of raw and cooked food now, and have been since the end of June. (In fact on July 1st I hosted a bar-be-que that was delicious.) I can say that I enjoy raw food and the community that eats it exclusively, who, by the way, is anything but exclusive--they are very welcoming. For me, a mix of raw and cooked food seems to be best.

In case you were wondering, we've taken on some challenges around here that will last longer than a month.

And if you are wondering why I haven't been blogging, I'll let the fact that I didn't finish mowing my yard until well after it was dark tonight be my answer. (Yes, I really am so horrible at keeping my life in order that I had to mow by Braille.)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah - mowing in the dark. That certainly sounds like a challenge in itself.

Mon Sep 24, 12:27:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristi said...

mowing in the dark seems dangerous! Glad the raw/cooked food is working for you

Mon Sep 24, 09:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Allan W. said...

The real lawn pros don't need light to mow by!

I relate, bro, I relate. My rosebushes are about to engulf the house again...

Mon Sep 24, 10:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Carol said...

Hmmm, lawnmower lights, like vacuum cleaners have would be great.

Mon Sep 24, 11:30:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to get the quick update. And I'm glad you are enjoying the new mixture of food!

Mon Sep 24, 12:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger KMiV said...

Did you put a flashlight on your head?

I remember hauling hay in the dark--no fun at all.

Tue Sep 25, 04:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

you got to mow your yard? no fair.

Thu Sep 27, 04:47:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jen said...

I am so glad to find out you are alive. It would have been completely terrible to be bothering you about posting when all the while you were pushing daisies.
I really should mow! It's really not fair that my neighbor on one side has a riding lawn mower and the other has lawn care people mow aaand they have a cool mower where you stand on this little platform in the back and roll all around. It looks pretty fun. I'm envious!

Sat Oct 06, 01:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger wyowoman said...

hiya jason :) and please say hi to christa :)

Fri Oct 19, 08:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ewall said...

JHill--I've got a couple of digital camera questions I was wondering if I could hit you up with...what's the best way to get in touch with you? Hope you and Christa are doing great!

go dukies,

em

Tue Nov 20, 10:51:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts