Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One A Day

I've been bragging that I could take a photo a day, but never fully committing to the endeavor. Then my friend Johno gave me some encouragement and before I knew it, I am taking a picture a day this month.

Feel free to check them out here. Or if you are a flickrnaut check here. Or if you want to keep up in your reader use this feed.

I'll post one a day through the end of the month. Some days are more interesting than others, but each picture was taken on its day of the month.

A big shout out to Johno, whose picture a week project inspired me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

thanks for the plug J. I know you love it... I wonder what you will do when the month is over? New challenge? One a week? a month?

Anyway, great job with the POTD. It's a real insite to your daily world.

peace.
johno~

Wed Dec 13, 12:12:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A picture a day? Very awesome.

Wed Dec 13, 02:42:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lisa said...

your pictures definatly make me miss the northwest this time of year.

Wed Dec 13, 04:56:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool!

Know what photo exercise I think you should try sometime? I think you should go for a walk and take a photo every 100 steps. (I didn't make this up myself, but I don't remember where I heard about it, either.) Every 100 steps, no matter what, you have to choose something around you to photograph. It would be really neato if you took the pictures and turned them into a wild, totally fictional story of your adventure...

Might want to wait for better weather, though. A bunch of shots of mud puddles might be boring.

Thu Dec 14, 11:39:00 AM PST  
Blogger Chris S. said...

Awesome project and kudos for sticking with it. I'm going to be checking back often; all the pictures are fab! My favorite is Portland by lights.

Fri Dec 15, 02:25:00 PM PST  
Blogger Carol said...

Love the photos, the funeral photo fascinates me.

Fri Dec 15, 04:18:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts