Thursday, January 11, 2007

Psst, Hey Buddy...

Wanna buy a van?

1999 Toyota Sienna XLE Minivan - $7490

Finally go the van fixed and listed on craigsList. I'll knock $500 off the price for any Big Barrel of Blogs reader. Or if one of you refer me to a buyer, I'll knock $250 off their price and give you a $250 finders fee.

Just know that the clock is ticking. I've already got a guy sending me a cashier's check for the full asking price plus an extra couple of thousand for the shipping. It seems he's in Nigeria?

4 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

You should be getting an email soon from an interested buyer... Thanks to me. I don't want to give the name here, but you can send me my $250 when the check clears. Glad I could help you sell this fine automobile.

Again, as I think about it... You might receive more than one offer... Just know that the one you accept is the one I referred... So, please send cash only.

One more thing... because I am a true friend... Please only send me $200 finders fee. Take the extra $50 and take your wife out to dinner.

peace.
johno~

Thu Jan 11, 04:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger rebecca marie said...

if i were you i'd accept the offer from the nigerian guy, on the double. i don't think you'll get a better offer.

(p.s. i'll trade you... even steven for a 2003 kia spectra with ac and new tires... only 30,000 miles!)

Fri Jan 12, 06:24:00 AM PST  
Blogger KMiV said...

Oh, didn't that guy buying the van tell you I sent him. He was supposed to.

Ron

Fri Jan 12, 09:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger wyowoman said...

LOL! and we JUST bought a Sienna 2 months ago!

Wed Jan 17, 06:27:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts