Monday, September 25, 2006

Breaking the "More to Come" Curse

I didn't even know it was happening. But, look at this text from my very first post:

Been thinking about keeping a blog for a while. I'll see if I'm interesting enough to keep this updated. Mostly I'm avoiding some work that needs to be done. Ouch, self-guilt in my first post [sigh], more to come...
After that ill-fated posting I went silent for 13 months.

Then a few weeks ago I penned that treacherous phrase again. Confused by my silence, I've lighted on the explanation, "More to Come" is a curse. I'll try not to say it again.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday. I'd enjoy reading your blog, too, so just say something! :-)

Mon Sep 25, 09:46:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a blogging truth.

The sure-fire way to ensure blog inactivity is to promise increased output.

Mon Sep 25, 01:33:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Carol said...

I am glad to see you back

Tue Sep 26, 07:13:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

So is there more to come?

Tue Sep 26, 12:04:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Steven said...

Would synonyms carry the curse?

Additional to emerge..

Tue Sep 26, 10:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jason Hill said...

You guys stop it!

Wed Sep 27, 12:46:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts