Friday, September 16, 2005

Memories from today seen like a blur. I remember the rain storm cleared up, we crossed into Texas and the sun climbed onto the sky all in the span of about an hour. We pushed through the miles found the Sojourners headquarters. These dedicated senior saints have been accepting RVs and tent trailers since Katrina came through here. The RVs will be used to house displaced survivors and the tent trailers can be used groups like us. We have two of them with us. After Texas came Louisiana. We are at our destination a town called Sidel. -- I wrote this last night but fell asleep before I sent it, I will send another tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent from a T-Mobile wireless phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I Googled Sidel and it asked me if I meant Slidell http://www.slidell.la.us/
Just trying to find out where you are. glad you arrived, hope the work goes well,
Mom and Dad

Fri Sep 16, 09:03:00 PM PDT  
Blogger KMiV said...

Jason, we're going to miss you. I'm going to miss you. Especially before I get up to preach--few song leaders get me sweating like you do! Did that sound bad?

We're keeping you in prayer.

Fri Sep 16, 09:32:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts