Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A hundred small decisions

Reaching the finish line of a marathon is really about making a couple hundred good decisions. I've just begun training for my 3rd marathon, and the questions have already begun. Usually they involve: Will I train today, or sleep in? I know that the finish line can be reached, I just have to be smart about each small decision that comes along. I'm keeping a brief blog over here, in case anyone is interested. Often something of note will happen on a run and I will share it, other times I'll just post mileage. Feel free to check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

just thinking about a marathon makes me hurt. You are amazing!

Wed Apr 12, 12:08:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will I train today, or sleep in?

And there would end any CJ quest for a marathon.

Wed Apr 12, 01:38:00 PM PDT  
Blogger KMiV said...

Yes, the days of Marathon training. I found the question "do I add on another few miles to this loop or just quit now and call it a morning?" also a challenging one.

Good luch and look forward to reading about the new world record at the Portland Marathon in the fall!

Ron

Sat Apr 15, 09:45:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts